Merimna Institute +302109734000
Implantology Program 2019-2020 Greece-New York
in collaboration with
1 year (215 didactic hours) of comprehensive lectures, live surgeries, demonstrations and hands-on sessions
GREECE PROGRAM 16 Days (4 SESSIONS)
NEW YORK PROGRAM 14 Days (2 SESSIONS)
Take the course in State-of-the-Art Facilities at New York University Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry, Merimna Institute facilities in Athens, Greece and affiliated Dental clinics in New York. NYUCD’s and Merimna Institute program gained educational resources that are unparalleled in the world.
Inclusions/Grants | Every participant will deliver FREE of charge
• Round trip Air tickets Athens-New York-Athens.
• 13 nights accommodation in twin room at New York hotel.
• NYUCD’s bibliography, Speaker’s articles and video copies of the demonstration cases.
• Implants and its surgical drill kit will be granted by our sponsor companies. The final choice of the implant system is participant’s decision.
• During all the clinical participation sessions all the necessary materials, instruments, implants, bone graft materials, membranes, sutures, surgical instruments, micromotors and other will be provided in FREE for every participant. They have to practice with all the different types of implants, grafts and surgical instruments
• Coffee breaks and Lunches Greece and New York.
• Certification ceremony at NYU Dentistry Linhart Continuing Education Program, New York.
• Special discounted fees for all Merimna Institute seminars in Greece.
First payment 4,000 € within registration
Second payment 4000€ due June,1 2019
Third payment 4000€ due September,1 2019
*English Language Program
Why MERIMNA INSTITUTE Implantology Program?
• 215 Didactic hours of comprehensive lectures, live surgeries, demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
• Every participant will place 5 implants the maximum, in patients that we will provide and will assist for the other surgeries of his group under the supervision of the Merimna Institute faculty.
• In depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols.
• Over 35 speakers from the international community who are among the most distinguished names in Implantology.
• Take the course in State-of-the-Art Facilities at New York University Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry, Merimna Institute facilities in Athens, Greece and affiliated Dental clinics in New York. NYUCD’s and Merimna Institute program gained educational resources that are unparalleled in the world
• 2500 sq.m. of space featuring an elegant mahogany and marble reception area
• 15 state-of-the-art patient treatment areas
• Corporate style executive board rooms
• Modern dental laboratories
• A 52-seat amphitheater with global videoconferencing capabilities
• An “operatory under glass” outfitted with multiple cameras to permit live, interactive clinical demonstrations around the world
• Never miss a session
• NYUCD’s bibliography, speaker’s articles and video copies of the demonstration cases.
• Non commercial, non sponsored course covering the spectrum of implant types and systems
• Certificate of Achievement from New York University-College of Dentistry Linhart Continuing Education Program
The “Current Concepts in American Dentistry” international program was established at New York University College of Dentistry in 1981. This popular program now has over 3,800 graduates from 27 countries.
These customized educational opportunities are designed for international dental groups to provide a deeper knowledge and understanding of specific areas of dentistry. The teaching staff includes NYU College of Dentistry faculty, alumni, and outstanding educators from other institutions and private practice.
Program topics and content are determined by the educational objectives of the group in consultation with the Assistant Dean for Continuing Education. Ongoing program relationships have been established in the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Greece, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Poland, Peru, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, and Venezuela.
All programs are in English. If necessary, a translator will be provided by the group organizer. To maximize the learning experience, sessions in New York City are limited to a minimum of 25 and a maximum of 50 participants. Individual dentists not part of a group may join an existing group on a space-available basis and with prior approval of the Assistant Dean for Continuing Education. Attendance in New York City is mandatory in fulfilling the program requirements.
This international dental education program is specifically designed to meet the educational needs of dental groups to “learn from the experts.” Faculty is carefully selected from throughout the world for their teaching and communication skills, clinical and/or research expertise, and experience. Through informative and stimulating lectures, interactive group discussions, treatment planning sessions, “live” patient demonstrations, participant written reports, and clinical case requirements, this practical and innovative learning approach will expand your horizons and increase your confidence in pursuing clinical excellence.
Six (6) sessions are required, of which four (4) sessions must be attended at Merimna Institute in Greece. The two (2) additional sessions must be completed at New York University College of Dentistry. Participants are encouraged to complete the program in a timely fashion, recommended within two (2) years.
The unique of the Greece program is that the last session that held in Greece (Session 4) includes the clinical participation training, in live patients on placement of implants.
During the final session at New York University College of Dentistry, the participant must submit three (3) copies of his/her written topic report to the Assistant Dean for Continuing Education. The topic can be selected from a list of suggested topics or determined by mutual agreement in conjunction with the group international program leader. This report may be written in another language if the participant is not fluent in English. However, if English is not the language selected, a one-page summary in English must be included. Finally, the report should include references to support the appropriate scientific literature. The recommended report length is 15-25 pages.
During the final week at New York University College of Dentistry, the participant is required to formally present two (2) clinical cases performed and completed in his/her private practice. Participants will be limited to no more than fifteen (15) minutes followed by a discussion and/or comments by group members and NYU faculty.
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, a certificate of achievement will be awarded by the Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program at New York University College of Dentistry. Please note that this certificate program is not applicable to any formal degree program but is an acknowledgement of the participant’s commitment to professional growth and development. The final decision on meeting all requirements is the responsibility of the Assistant Dean for Continuing Education.
Make your registration until May 01, 2019
Do you need more information?
Call Us (+30)21097 34000 or Fill in the interest form and as soon as possible we will contact you for further information and briefing.
We thank all the companies for their generous support.